Glamorgan Cricket’s partners Cricket Wales are recruiting new staff as part of a major overhaul, find the details below.
Following a comprehensive re-structure Cricket Wales is recruiting a new staffing team to lead, inspire and influence the development of recreational cricket throughout Wales.
Cricket Wales/Glamorgan Cricket, Community and Development Manager (two and a half days per week with each organisation): Salary to be negotiated. Based at The SSE SWALEC, Cardiff. Main responsibilities:
- To lead the Cricket Wales Chance to Shine community programme throughout Wales
- To line-manage the new Cricket Wales Area Cricket Managers
- To oversee Cricket Wales social media and communications
- To line-manage the Glamorgan Cricket community team thereby ‘opening the doors of The SSE SWALEC’
- To instigate and lead on new community opportunities for Glamorgan Cricket
- To lead a programme of joint initiatives between the two organisations
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 1st June. Interviews Wednesday 8th June
Three full-time Cricket Wales Area Cricket Managers (one based in each of North Wales, South East Wales and South West Wales). Salary from £35,000 per annum. Main responsibilities:
- To lead recreational cricket within the Area by guiding, supporting, challenging and joining up the large voluntary network to deliver the Cricket Wales strategy
- To line-manage the Area team to provide outstanding support to clubs, leagues, regions and associations
- To allocate and manage the Area community resource to achieve the greatest impact
- To each undertake a national responsibility – Workforce, Competition/Young People or Club Sustainability
The closing date for applications is Monday 6th June. Interviews w/c 20th June
Three part-time Cricket Wales Workforce Administrators (one based in each of North Wales, South East Wales and South West Wales). Two days a week spread over four days. Salary £7500 per annum. Main responsibilities:
- To provide outstanding customer service to clubs, leagues, regions, associations and partners, with a particular focus on Coach/Workforce development and support
- To administer Coach Education and Development within the Area in conjunction with the Cricket Wales central office
- To provide administrative support to the Area Cricket Manager and the Area team
The closing date for applications is Monday 6th June. Interview dates to be confirmed.
For job descriptions for the above roles please visit www.cricketwales.org.uk.
To apply for any of the above positions please forward your CV to email@example.com together with a covering letter that specifies the roles you are applying for and why you want to work for Cricket Wales. You may wish to apply for more than one role or to be considered for the same role in more than one geographical area.
For an informal discussion on any of the roles please contact Peter Hybart CEO Cricket Wales on 07812 191890 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional part-time roles and a full-time position will be advertised in the near future