Glamorgan face Yorkshire at The SSE SWALEC, on Thursday 11 August, 7pm with adult tickets priced £10 and tickets for under 17s priced £5.
Supporters are advised to purchase tickets in advance as a strong crowd is expected for Glamorgan’s first home quarter-final in the competition since 2004.
Our re-designed matchday experience includes free coaching and activities for young supporters in the indoor school and on the lawn, along with Dewi’s Den.
Glamorgan members can enjoy entry to the venue through gate 3 providing swift access to the Lewis Lounge on the second floor of the National Cricket Centre.
Please note: In the event of no play, all tickets will be valid for the following reserve day. However, no refunds will be issued.
Glamorgan Cricket can announce there will be more food and drinks kiosks open for this game, as well as the Foster’s Grandstand. The match is all pay and not included in 2016 membership or T20 season ticket packages. We’re urging all supporters to come down and help the boys secure a spot at Finals Day.
Here are our top ten tips for getting the most out of your matchday.
1. ARRIVE EARLY Gates open 90 minutes before start of play (5.30pm) and we’ve completely re-designed our matchday offering to keep you entertained throughout your visit.
2. FIND THE BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE We operate an unreserved seating policy at The SSE SWALEC on NatWest T20 Blast match days. That means you can sit in any available stand you choose and your experience will differ depending on where you choose to lay your hat. The Pavilion is the stand to use if you want to be close to the players and our replay screen. For the classic ‘behind the bowler’s arm’ view of proceedings, choose The Cathedral Road Stand and if you’ve brought the kids along, your best off in The Pro-Copy Family Stand.
3. WE HOPE YOU’RE HUNGRY We’ve added more facilities to the Pavilion End of the ground and you’ll find food units, bars and far more besides. It really is worth the walk.
4. STAY SAFE Your safety and security is our top priority and your bags will be searched on the way into The SSE SWALEC. We are unable to replace lost tickets so do keep them in a safe place. Our friendly stewards will be happy to assist with any queries you may have.
5. MEMBERS’ PRIVILEGES All ticket holders are welcome to visit the Legends Lounge (in the National Cricket Centre) but we reserve special privileges for full members of Glamorgan County Cricket Club. As well as accessing the Stadium via the members only Gate 3 which provides swift entry to the members pitch-view facility, the Lewis Lounge, the Lewis Lounge is located on the second floor of the National Cricket Centre and access is strictly for members only. We tend to get rather busy on T20 match days so there will be a one-in one-out policy in operation should the lounges reach capacity.
6. BRING THE KIDS We provide free coaching and activities for young supporters throughout our NatWest T20 Blast matches. You’ll find the SPTS youth zone in the indoor school. We’ll be giving away Glamorgan wigs, helmets and boundary cards from Dewi’s Den in The Pro-Copy Family Stand. There’s also a load of fun to be had on the lawn behind the Discover Leeks Pavilion.
7. MEET THE PLAYERS Our players will sign autographs and pose for photos with supporters at the close of play. Our stewards will allow you to enter the pitch from the players’ gate at the bottom of the Pavilion steps.
8. BE NICE We pride ourselves on maintaining a family-friendly environment where everybody feels comfortable, welcome and entertained. There’s no segregation in cricket so enjoy the banter with opposing fans but keep it clean and don’t overstep the mark. Keep off the pitch, avoid anything offensive or discriminatory, drink within your limits and leave your fireworks, klaxons, whistles, banners and musical instruments at home.
9. GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK If you booked your tickets online, we’ll send you an email survey so that you can tell us how we did.
10. CLOSE OF PLAY Please take care not to disturb our neighbours as you leave the ground. We’re proud of our position in lush historic parkland and we appreciate your help in keeping it litter-free.
NatWest T20 Blast Quarter-Final at The SSE SWALEC Glamorgan v Yorkshire – Thursday 11 August – 7pm
Adult tickets £10 / Under 17s £5
How to buy:
Click here to buy online. Join Glamorgan CCC Rewards programme to enjoy discounts and avoid queues by buying in advance and collecting on the day.
Secure the best seats in the house with fine food and drinks on demand. Your package includes:
– Match ticket
– Private table in the Pro-Copy Lounge, our elevated pitch view hospitality lounge in The Really Welsh Pavilion
– Three-course pre-match meal from the kitchen of Executive Chef John Chapman
– Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
£89+vat per person
Upgrade to a private hospitality box for an extra £10 per person and receive all lounge hospitality benefits plus:
– Private box with balcony seating
– Waiter service
– A Gunn and Moore cricket bat signed by the Glamorgan squad for the lead booker
£99+vat per person
Call 02920 419 310 or email email@example.com to enjoy hospitality at The SSE SWALEC.