Wondering how to become a Welsh super-fan during Wales‘ bid for Euro 2016 glory?
Look no further. We’ve done a little shopping (and a little modelling) in Cardiff city centre to find the Wales merchandise for you to wear.
More on the tournament: Football fans are being warned not to buy Euro 2016 tickets on unofficial websites
It’s safe to say that the Welsh are rather patriotic at the best of times, and since Wales have qualified for the first time in 58 years, it’s kind of a big deal.
While there is a lot to choose from, JD Sports and Sports Direct are pretty much one-stop shops for all things Euro related.
From polo shirts, official tops, away kit and bobble hats, to gaudy Welsh sunglasses, the list goes on.
Here are a few of our favourite items:
- Adidas FA Wales Home 2016 Shirt £55 from JD Sports
- Official Team Wales Text Knitted Bobble Hat £15 from JD Sports
- Adidas Originals Superstar Trainers £70 from JD Sports
- UEFA EURO 2016 Wales Shorts Mens £8 from Sports Direct
- UEFA EURO 2016 Wales Track Jacket Mens £18 from Sports Direct
- Red Football Socks £2.99 or 2 for £5 from Sports Direct
- Team Scarf £7 from Sports Direct in store, or £5 online
Showing support for our boys is of course essential, and having the right gear is an absolute must.