It’s Saturday night, you’re at home and you’ve just downed the very last beer in the fridge.
Or perhaps you’ve drained that final bottle of wine from the cupboard – either way, the nearest pub is too far to walk and you’ve had one too many to drive.
So what do you do? Well, according to Deliveroo – Cardiff’s leading on-demand food delivery service – lots of you have been ordering tipples to go with your tuck.
And here’s their list of the Top 10 most popular drinks – both alcoholic and soft – that you’ve been requesting from some of the capital’s favourite cafes, restaurants and juice bars so far this summer.
1. Salice Salentino Colle al Vento – Cibo
2. Peanut Butter Milkshake – Eds Easy Diner
3. Kopparberg Pear – The Waiting Room
4. Lucky Buddha Beer – Face11
5. Green Apple Bubble Cup – Bubble Base
6. Salted Caramel Milkshake – GBK
7. Cherry Bakewell – The Grazing Shed
— The Grazing Shed (@TheGrazingShed) 18 July 2016