Our penultimate category in WalesOnline’s Special Places 2016 campaign is Beaches.
The coastlines of Wales is rich with golden sands and rich turquoise waters making the selection for you voters a mighty tricky task.
After this category, the annual search for the nation’s favourite location nears its conclusion with just one more category, Countryside, before you select the overall winner.
To vote for your favourite beach, just choose from the shortlisted 20 below and click on your choice in the form at the end of the article.
1. Aberporth, Ceredigion
2. Barafundle Bay, Pembrokeshire
3. Barry Island, Vale of Glamorgan
4. Black Rock Sands, Porthmadog
5. Borth y Gest, Porthmadog
6. Caswell Bay, Swansea
7. Cefn Sidan, Carmarthenshire
8. Cwm-yr-Eglwys, Pembrokeshire
9. Harlech, Gwynedd
10. Llangennith, Swansea
11. Marloes Sands, Pembrokeshire
12. Mwnt, Ceredigion
13. Newport Sands, Pembrokeshire
14. Ogmore, Vale of Glamorgan
15. Pwlldu Bay, Swansea
16. Rest Bay, Porthcawl
17. Rhossili, Swansea
18. Three Cliffs Bay, Swansea
19. Traeth Llyfn, Pembrokeshire
20. Whitesands, Pembrokeshire